Thursday, November 13, 2008

Love Being a Dad!


So...my friend Lee came over to take some shots of me and Noah for a project that he was working on.  Noah and I didn't really know too much about that other than we got to put shaving cream on our faces and goof around for a little while.  When I look at this picture though, I realize how much I love being a Dad.  I realize that they are only placed in my care for a season and I want more moments like this with them.  God...thank you for Noah, thank you for shaving cream, and thanks for loving us like this.  You are extravagant.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That's an awesome picture!

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

Tim, this comment is off topic for this post, but I just wanted to tell you how cool the new space is. I really felt the energy of the holy spirit in the place during the worship/celebration.

And your message was right on point. We are very excited and grateful to be part of such a cool movement.

God bless you. We are behind you!

(And I love being a Dad too.)

Anonymous said...

that is awesome...Its awesome to see a father/son spending quality time together...its been 5 yrs since my dad has passed...I always cherish the time we had...but I also miss him terribly at times.